Sunday, February 2, 2014

First prayer at Primary

Campbell did the opening prayer at the primary for the first time. Her voice was pretty quiet, but she did great job. After prayer, I heard a couple of boys were saying "she is soooo cute!"
I was the substitute teacher for Campbell's sunbeam class today, and I had a chance to stay with Campbell in the class. 
I realized Campbell loves to participate and help the class. Today she was picked to hold the picture at front for kids, and she did great job to hold it for a long time. 
When the primary teacher asked about resurrection, Campbell raised her hand, and said 'Mommmy makes food for me!'
Hahaha. It was totally wrong, but I liked Campbell wants to participate in the class. :)

While I was gone for the church with Campbell, Imogen stayed with Brian at home because she had runny nose. Brian texted me that she keeps saying 'mommy, mine, mommy, mine' even with her hand motion showing 'mine' at the same time. She was trying so hard to say 'I want mommy!'
Seriously she is sooo sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment