Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sick daddy

I'm Korean, but I've never been familiar with Korean traditional medication. The biggest reason was my dad is a doctor, and he trusted more what he learned when I was growing up. 

Recently Brian started to feel pain on his shoulder without reason, and we decided to try Korean traditional medication. 
I had no idea about this either, and we were a little bit nervous about it. 
One of my friends refered one doctor, and our whole family went there to support Brian. 

He got massage therapy, and also acupuncture. I was a little bit skeptical about it, so I asked a lot of questions. The doctor was kind to answer my questions, and I thought he's confident about it. 
For acupuncture, two girls were pretty interested, and Imogen wanted to pat her daddy, and Campbell asked daddy if he's ok. 

When we walked out from the doctor's office, Campbell said "daddy did a great job in the dictor's office!."
Yes, he did :) , and hopefully the treatment goes well, and he gets better soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment