Friday, November 22, 2013

Imogen

Imogen is getting cuter, funnier, and smarter every day. 
She loves animals. She likes animal books, and makes many animal sounds. Our favorite one is snorting pig sound :)
She likes to make us laugh. She does something funny on purpose to make us laugh, and giggles at the same time looking at our reaction. She loves laughing, and I think she has a good sense of humor like her dad. 
She speaks more than 30 words including short Korean sentences until now. 
 She tries to sing a song. She does some corus part for the song if it's easy one, and sometimes she joins singing with us when we sing together even if it's her own words. Really really cute. :)
Her favorite game is 'ready, set, go!' (I should take a video sometime.)
She loves walking. As other one year old babies, she doesn't want to sit on the stroller or shopping cart anymore. Oh well, another hard time for mommy. :)
I'm just so grateful to have her as my baby, and I hope I can be a good and enough mom for this perfect little girl. 

 First her own ice cream cone 
Trying cute hat at the Hollywood land store
Tried to take a pic of her cute hair after bath, but I guess it was little dark. :(

2 comments:

  1. I love all your posts! It's great to see all the pictures of the girlies. See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete