Thursday, September 5, 2013

Preschool

Campbell started preschool in August. I was searching her school since last year, and put waiting list in the early of this year for few montessori schools and Korean school. We started to hear some available spots from the schools in spring and early of this summer, and I FINALLY (maybe too much thinking before the decision, haha) decided Spectrum Montessori as her first school. Actually I was going to start in July, but Brian wasn't ready yet, so we waited one more month.
Campbell seemed pretty excited about school. 
She talked about what she learned (actually trying to teach me haha) and her friends. And she said she likes her teacher. 
Teacher said she didn't listen very well for the first two days (according to teacher, Campbell didn't like to follow the rule, and when teacher asked, she said "I'm going home!" I can totally imagine. haha) but she is much better from her third day. 

I'm so glad her first big adventure goes pretty well, but I have to say I pray for her everytime I drop her to school, and I look at the time every 30 mins at least. 4 hours two times a week is too long time! Haha
And also every time she gets in the car after school, she asks me "Mommy, did you miss me?"... I hug her tight and whisper to her ear, "I really missed you"...
I love this little girl more than anything. 







No comments:

Post a Comment