Monday, January 28, 2013

Recent Campbell's talk

1. Our new home teacher came to our place the other day for the first time, and Campbell played a little bit with him before the lesson.
When he left, whole family went downstairs to say bye, and as soon as we closed the door, Campbell said... "He is nice...nice guy..."

2. Campbell: Mommy, I want some cereal.
Me: Ok, you need to sit on your high chair.
Campbell: Never mind. (And she walked away)

3. Brian was going to his office for work.
Campbell: Can I come?
Brian: ......
Campbell: Ok. I'm coming.
Brian: ???

4. We were driving, and Campbell started to talk to us.
Campbell: Mom, I dropped shoes. Can I get it?
Me: Campbell, we're driving now. I can't help you. Can you wait?
Campbell: Daddy, daddy can reach?
Brian: No. Sorry, Campbell, I can't reach.
Campbell: How about Imogen?
Imogen: zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment