Friday, November 30, 2012

Imogen's laughs

Imogen has been pretty good for giggling or laughing so far, but seriously tonight we heard a lot of her laughs.

Campbell seemed bored, and Imogen was having hard time to take a nap, so I thought it would be fun to play some silly game all together.

So we did monster game. Haha. (I'm not that creative person)
I held Imogen facing front, and let her be a monster. Imogen and I were chasing Campbell, and I made a monster sound. Campbell started to run away with scream ing and laughing.
And then I heard someone is laughing hard like us. It was Imogen! She was laughing so hard, so at first, I thought it was Campbell's laughing too. But it was Imogen's laugh.
It seemed she loved the game, and when we get to close to Campbell, she was laughing more.
It was so so cute, and I wish I could take a video. Maybe we will try it with Brian.

Anyway, it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen, and I wanted to write down not to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment