Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hyunah - 2 months

I had Hyunah's 2 months pictures in the computer for a month. I've been so busy to take care of two babies, and I couldn't have time to post them. 
The other day, I remembered I don't have my baby photos that much compared to my older sisters (I'm third girl), and I thought I started to catch up some writing about Hyunah's growth in our blog before I forget. 

For the first month, we saw she was focusing some stuff close to her or making eye contact with us (Sometimes her eyes got squint-eyed to see close stuff, and it was pretty funny every time. haha), she started to make a little smile to us (it's the best one), and also she turned her head to the direction when she listens to her name - Hyunah (My mom told me she is doing that, but I didn't believe it. haha I finally believed it my mom showed me a few times)

For the second month, she started to stop making the funny squint-eye anymore. It seemed like she is pretty comfortable to look at the stuff even close one. She loved to make a big smile all the time (when she doesn't cry), and also she started to make a baby talking. Soooo cute!!!
Bad news was she is colic baby. :( She cries a lot with no reason, and she likes to be held all the time. :(
It's hard but I know we are going to talk about it later with smile. 

We love love love her. She is sooooo precious.








No comments:

Post a Comment