Monday, March 5, 2012

Doggy Doggy Doggy

Campbell looooooves dogs. Of course, Campbell loves Clementine so much, and whenever she meets a dog, she has to stop to watch and doesn't want to leave until they disappear. One of our neighbors has a small dog, and many times, they put the dog outside. When Campbell and I go out for a walk, Campbell always turns her way to that house to see that dog. (I'm pretty bad about finding a way all the time, so it's actually pretty surprise to me that Campbell knows how to get there. haha) One day Campbell and I were at the store, and Campbell saw one dog toy, and she asked to me get that toy so bad by keeping saying doggy doggy doggy!!! Now it's one of her favorite toy, and she wants to bring her doggy everywhere.
강아지를 무지 무지 좋아하는 주아. 이웃집 강아지를 보러 가자고 떼를 쓰고, 이미 그 집까지 찾아가는 길을 알고 있다. 지난번 가게에서 강아지 장난감을 발견한 주아가 떠날 줄을 몰라해서 사주었는데, 이제는 제일 친한 친구가 되었다. 집을 나설때마다 강아지를 챙겨 데려가는 주아.


No comments:

Post a Comment