Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy birthday to Brian!

Brian is a wonderful dad and husband for Campbell and me. He is a person who has such a sweet heart, and he loves us so much. We are really lucky to have him in our life, and we love him so much too.

This time Campbell and I gave him two special gifts. One from Campbell, and one from me.
In his birthday morning, Campbell got up a little early and she was playing around alone. When she found out dad was laying down in her room, she looked up him, and she made some sound to get his attention, and then she said 'dada' for the first time. Although Campbell can make a lot of different kind of sounds like baba, papa, gaga, mama, etc. and even she can say a few Korean words very clearly, she has never said dada until today. We always tried to teach her 'dada', but she has never done it. That's why it was big surprise, and also it was really sweet moment especially since it was Brian's birthday morning. I bet it was the best birthday present for Brian, and maybe Campbell was saving it for surprise. :)
I took some pictures of Brian with Campbell and birthday cake. I'm not interested in cooking at all, and also I'm not good in cooking at all either. However, this time I made Brian's birthday cake. It was my first birthday cake, and it was pretty successful. I must love him soooo much. ;)
Happy birthday Brian. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to celebrate--first time to say dada. She's beautiful and smart, just like her mommy. We love that little one.

    ReplyDelete