Monday, March 7, 2011

Good night smile

Many times we use the swing to help Campbell go to sleep at night, and usually I stay with Campbell until she falls a sleep by singing a lullaby or telling her good night stories. When I do that, Campbell enjoys listening my songs or stories, and it seems she knows it's time for bed. And finally, when Campbell starts to feel tired enough to go to sleep, she is getting quiet, and she stops moving her body, and then... the last thing she does before she closes her eyes is to give me this smile.
This is the sweetest smile to me, and I can't help loving this little girl.
Good night my sweetheart.
밤에 주아를 재우기 위해 우리는 스윙을 많이 이용한다. 스윙에 주아를 넣어주고는 자장가도 불러주고, 재미난 얘기도 들려주면서 주아가 잠들기를 기다린다. 그러면, 주아는 꿈나라 시간이라는 것을 아는 것처럼 노래 듣기를 즐기고, 얘기를 들으면서 하루종일 종알대던 수다를 멈추기 시작하고, 끊임없이 움직이던 몸을 가만히 블랭킷 속에 잠재우기 시작한다...그리고 마지막으로..주아가 잠이 와서 졸리운 눈을 감기 전에, 주아는 언제나 이 사랑스러운 미소를 나에게 준다.
잘자요 내사랑~

2 comments:

  1. Such a happy baby. She is so loved. Can't wait to see her next week. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The other night I was in the room with her as she was sleeping, and she kinda woke up a little and was tossing and turning. She opened her eyes for a few seconds and then saw me, and when she did, she gave me a big smile and went back to sleep with a smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete