Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Roll over!

Campbell rolled over in January 21!

Brian and I were waiting for her first roll over so bad. When she started to be able to push her arms pretty straight, I tried to trick her for the roll over. When she was on tummy, I showed her a toy at her front and then moved that toy to her back side by expecting that she follows the toy with her eyes and then accidently she rolls over. However, she was smarter than I thought. When Campbell couldn't see her toy, she turned her head to the opposite side instead of turing her body, and she was waiting for it to come to that side. :(

One afternoon, she was playing on her tummy again, and I could see she was trying to push her body with her legs. Her body was bouncing a little bit. I thought it could be the time. I cheered her up to give her courage. Campbell, you can do it! It's ok. Do it more! She looked at me and she tried harder with her legs, and then finally she succeeded to roll over! Yea!!!

The first picture was taken just right after her first roll over. (She was kind of surprised from my reaction. Maybe I made too much noises after her roll over. haha. :P)
주아 뒤집기 성공! 첫번째 사진은 바로 첫 뒤집기 성공 뒤에 찍은 사진. 내가 너무 흥분해서 주아 얼굴이 얼었네. ㅎㅎ

No comments:

Post a Comment